WHAT IS MICROBLADING?
Microblading Is a semi permanent makeup method that is manually inserted into the upper layers of the skin right above the dermis into the basal layer of the epidermis. As the bottom layers of your skin regenerate, it pushes out the pigment making it semi-permanent. It uses a manual handheld tool to draw hair-like strokes which helps reshape the brows and make them look fuller.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
After the treatment the eyebrows will appear slightly darker but the color will eventually fade to a 30-40 percent. You can have some slight redness, swelling, and itchiness which is normal. Eventually the eyebrows will start to flake looking like dandruff (Do not peel the dry skin). After a couple weeks the brows will start to fade looking very light. Therefore, a 4 week post treatment touch up is required which is included.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR TREATMENT?
We advise all patients to take precautions before and after their treatment.
- Avoid drinking coffee, energizing drinks, or alcohol on the day of
- Avoid taking any blood thinners, Aspirin, Ibuprofen at least 24 hours before treatment.
- Avoid any intense face treatments such as lasers, chemical peels, or injectables at least 2 weeks prior
- Avoid any type of moisture such as sweaty workouts, rinsing your face, swimming, hot sauna, hot bath or jacuzzi.
- Stay away from excessive sun exposure, tanning.
- No excessive alcohol as it may slow down the healing process.
- Avoid scratching or picking at the area treated.